Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney
Ft. Lauderdale Injury Lawyer Firm Profile Attorney Profile Verdicts & Settlements Common Questions About Injuries Newsletter Contact a South Florida Injury Attorney
Slip and Fall Accidents
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Cruise Ship Injuries
Medical Malpractice
Product Liability
Wrongful Death

MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS

Motor Vehicle accidents occur all the time in South Florida.  In fact, the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles cites that several hundred car accidents occur every single day in Florida.  In 2008, there were close to 250,000 traffic crashes, and over 80% resulted in physical injuries.  While only 1% of the crashes result in a fatality, the other 99% often suffer from a great deal of physical, emotional and financial damage.

Marc A. Kaufman & Associates can handle personal injury claims resulting from many different types of motor vehicle accidents, including: 
 

  • Car Accidents
  • Trucking Accidents
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Bus Accidents
  • Boat Accidents
  • Bicycle Accidents
  • Pedestrian Accidents

If you have been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident in Florida due to someone else's negligence, you are legally entitled to file a personal injury lawsuit to recover compensation for all of your financial and non-financial losses.  You may receive compensation for pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, past and future medical expenses, past and future lost wages, property damage, and emotional trauma. 

Time is of the essence, so if you are interested in learning how you can take legal action against the person who negligently hurt you or a loved one, contact us at Marc A. Kaufman & Associates.  Your initial consultation is free, and we will provide our legal services at no cost to you unless we are able to secure a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf.  It is important that the personal injury attorney you hire has the experience to handle your case and the commitment to go to trial if and when it becomes necessary to try your case.  Marc A. Kaufman & Associates has well over 30 years of experience representing victims of auto accidents in the state of Florida.  We strive to maximize each client's recovery while providing exceptional and professional legal service.